Certified display drivers
|Operating system(s) supported:|
Windows 2000, Windows XP
2.05.03.003 SE U WHQL
Mar. 13, 2008
|Matrox products supported:|
EpicA Series, Extio F1220, Extio F1240, Extio F1400, Extio F1420, G450, G450 Low-profile, G450 PCI, G450x2 MMS, G450x4 MMS, G550, G550 Dual DVI, G550 Low-profile PCI, G550 LP PCIe, G550 PCIe, P650 , P650 Low-profile PCI, P650 LP PCIe 64, P650 PCIe 128, P690 LP PCIe x1, P690 LP PCIe x16, P690 PCI, P690 PCIe x16, P690 Plus LP PCI, P690 Plus LP PCIe x16, P750, Parhelia 128MB, Parhelia 256MB, Parhelia DL256 PCI, PJ-40LP, QID, QID Low-profile PCI, QID LP PCIe, QID Pro
Notes and known issues:
- Before installing this driver, we recommend you uninstall your current display driver using Microsoft Add/Remove Programs. Don't uninstall drivers if products by Matrox Video or Matrox Imaging are installed in your system.
- This driver supports independent and stretched multi-display modes as well as extra display resolutions, including support for custom resolutions
- For more information about independent and stretched mode support for quad-display products for this driver, click here
- This "SE" driver has a standard interface that doesn't require Microsoft .NET Framework software.
- The TV output capability of QID graphics cards is not supported with this driver. TV-out is only supported with a 1.x SE based driver and only in SD and in stretched mode.
Specific Notice For Drivers/Software/Documentation Available On This Website
(Pour lire la version en français cliquez ici)
Avis concernant l'utilisation et le téléchargement de logiciels et documentations disponibles sur ce site web
(For English version click here
|I have read and agree to the Matrox Specific Notice above.|