Matrox Extio 3 Series
Matrox Extio 3 works as either a point-to-point (fiber optic or copper), or networked KVM extension and switching solution, leveraging standard Gigabit network infrastructure to securely route KVM signals. Designed for high-performance, 24/7 critical applications, Matrox Extio 3 delivers a seamless remote desktop experience for multi-monitor workspaces, supporting up to 4Kp60 4:4:4 or quad 1080p60 4:4:4 at unprecedented low bitrates.
- Multi-monitor DisplayPort KVM extender over a single fiber optic or copper cabling
- Resolutions up to 4K (3480x2160@60Hz) or quad 1080p60 (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Multi-system control with a single keyboard and mouse
- Supports single, dual, triple, and quad-monitor workstations
- Enables switchable connections over LAN or private WAN
- Extensive operating system support Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems