Product Marketing Manager
Matrox Video is a leading developer of video solutions for broadcast, post-production, and streaming markets. We are seeking a highly motivated and creative Product Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the product positioning and messaging strategy for our innovative video solutions, ensuring they resonate with our target audiences and help us achieve our business objectives.
- Develop and execute product messaging and positioning framework, product launches, and ongoing championing of Matrox Video solutions.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Managers, Sales and Engineering teams to gain a deep understanding of our products and technologies, ensuring alignment across all aspects of product development and promotion.
- Collaborate with the Product Managers to analyze market trends and conduct competitive analysis to identify opportunities and threats, as well as to guide product positioning and messaging.
- Work with Marketing to create compelling content (e.g., blog posts, product videos, webinars, case studies) that showcases the unique features and benefits of our solutions and drives customer engagement.
- Interact with industry influencers, partners, media outlets, and customers, leveraging their insights to refine our marketing approach, optimize the product’s visibility and ensure market relevance.
- Support sales and channel partners with product training and customer-facing presentations to help drive adoption and growth of our solutions.
- Participate in events and tradeshows to promote Matrox products.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or a related field.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience and/or in a relevant technical role, ideally in the video or technology sector.
- Proven track record of successfully launching and promoting products in the B2B market.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create clear, concise, and engaging content.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to inform decision-making and drive results.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate effectively with teams, both internal and external.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Valid passport and ability to travel internationally.
- Experience in broadcast, post-production, video streaming, KVM and AV/IT markets.
- Familiarity with video technologies, such as encoding, streaming, or video editing.