For 45 years, Matrox, a privately held Canadian company, has been synonymous with technology and innovation. A market leader in designing software and hardware solutions for Pro AV/IT, video, and imaging/machine vision applications, Matrox combines engineering excellence with deep industry expertise to deliver unique solutions that help our customers achieve their goals. Matrox has earned its reputation as an industry leader by consistently meeting customer requirements for innovative technology and the highest manufacturing standards.
Matrox’ is currently looking for a hardware technician for its Video product group. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about hardware development, who enjoys working as part of a team and who wants to deliver high quality products to our customers.
- Assist engineers in the bring-up, debug and validation of engineering prototypes;
- Assess the quality of IO interface signals and product performance;
- Performs thermal, environmental and vibration testing;
- Research and validate 2nd source components;
- Write test and validation reports;
- Prepares systems for electromagnetic compliancy, and debug problematic issues;
- Develops software (programs and scripts) and hardware (test jigs) product validation tools;
- Provides product support.
- DEC in electronics, Electrical Engineering or computer systems technology;
- Electronic design knowledge (high speed digital, analog circuits);
- Ability to conduct advanced and structured debugging;
- Skilled with laboratory equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer and specialized test equipment);
- Strong interpersonal qualities and ability to work within a multidisciplinary team;
- Good knowledge of English and French, spoken and written.
What can you expect from Matrox
- Environment that favors work-family-life balance;
- A friendly, diverse and team oriented work environment;
- A rewarding and motivating work experience;
- A variety of benefits such as : Flexible work hours, a tuition reimbursement program and profit sharing;
- Cafeteria, game room and daycare are also available on site.
- Hybrid work model (offices are located in Dorval, Québec)