Introduction to the MIL/MIL-Lite Environment
Looking to more quickly unlock the full potential of MIL/MIL-Lite?
Matrox Imaging offers the ideal introduction to its proven and established library with the Introduction to the MIL/MIL-Lite Environment course. This three-day session provides a general overview of MIL/MIL-Lite, explaining how to set up the development environment, manage image buffers, perform image capture, and do image display. The course involves practical hands-on workshops to help develop the knowledge and skills necessary to code using MIL/MIL-Lite.Participants will finish this course confident in their ability to use MIL/MIL-Lite to develop upcoming applications.
Already have an application in mind?
Bring a laptop and a collection of images to discuss the particular application with Matrox Imaging support and development staff. Together, participants and instructors will look for hidden efficiencies and clever solutions to the most pressing application challenges.Participants have the option to book one-on-one sessions; this could be a short session on Day 3, or, students can opt to reserve Day 4 for a long session. Be quick and book early as only the first four reservations per day will be accommodated.
What to expect
- Small class size for personalized attention
- Provision of course materials and resources, including an individual workstation equipped with a video camera
- Instructors possess an in-depth knowledge of MIL and have experience solving real-world applications
Participants should be comfortable programming in either C++, C#, or Visual Basic® using a recent version of Microsoft® Visual Studio® (2010 or later). No prior knowledge of MIL/MIL-Lite is required.
Who should attend?
OEMs, machine builders, and systems integrators who develop PC/smart-camera-based vision and inspection systems.
This intensive course provides hands-on and theory-based training on
- The MIL/MIL-Lite programming environment
- MIL processing fundamentals
- MIL software architecture
- MIL CoPilot
- Buffers: Introduction and advanced
- Displays: Introduction and advanced
- Digitizers: Introduction and advanced
- Development and debugging techniques including using Matrox Profiler
- Optimization techniques using multi-cores and multi-threading
- Matrox Intellicam, Matrox Capture Assistant, video, and GenICam
Depending on interest expressed by trainees on the first day of training, some of the following optional topics may be addressed.
- Distributed MIL
- Auxiliary I/Os
|To find out when the next course is scheduled, please contact: email@example.com or +1-514-822-6020 / 1-800-804-6243.|
Please note, this training course is offered in English only. For more information on training courses and schedules, contact Matrox Imaging by phone at 1-800-804-6243 / 1-514-822-6020, or by email.