Matrox Design Assistant
Have you been given the mandate to develop a vision or inspection system?
If yes, you should attend this intensive 3 day training where you will learn how to quickly and easily configure and deploy vision applications by constructing a flowchart instead of writing traditional program code. At this training you'll also learn how to set up the operator view (HMI), choose the best analysis and processing tools for your application, and interface to automation equipment like PLCs all within Matrox Design Assistant's integrated development environment (IDE). One-on-one time with our developers and "hands-on" workshops will guarantee that you leave the training knowing how to solve real-world applications.
This intensive course provides:
In-depth training on Matrox Design Assistant tools/features:
- Pattern recognition
- Feature extraction and analysis
- 1D and 2D measurements
- Color analysis
- Character recognition
- 1D and 2D code reading and verification
- Basic image processing
- Communicating with external devices
- Customizing the operator view
- Creating custom flow chart steps
- Productivity techniques and troubleshooting
What you can expect...
- Small class size guarantees personalized attention.
- All course materials are provided. Participants can bring their own laptop.*
- Instructors possess an in-depth knowledge of Matrox Design Assistant and have extensive experience solving real-world applications.
*Running Windows 7/8 in either 32 or 64 bits
Who should attend?
Systems integrators, in-house integration specialists, machine builders and OEMs who develop PC/smart camera-based vision and inspection systems.
|To find out when the next course is scheduled, please contact: email@example.com or +1-514-822-6020 / 1-800-804-6243.|
Please note: This training course is offered in English.
For more information on training courses and schedules: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-804-6243, (514) 822-6020