Matrox 4Sight XV6
Ideal for intensive machine vision applications
Matrox 4Sight XV6 is an expandable imaging computer designed for demanding imaging workloads. Its reliable platform is ideal for video acquisition, offering four full-height, half-length PCIe® expansion slots designed to host multiple cards, including frame grabbers operating at full performance. It can support up to three displays—VGA, DVI-D, HDMI, and/or DisplayPort—from the available outputs.
This powerful vision controller is the latest iteration of the Matrox 4Sight series, delivering desktop-level processing performance and substantial expansion capabilities, all packaged in a small, rugged casing. Powered by an eighth-generation Intel® Core™ processor, the Matrox 4Sight XV6 is capable of supporting intensive machine vision applications.
Matrox 4Sight XV6 at a glance
- Tackle demanding imaging applications using an eighth-generation Intel Core processor
- Capture directly from GigE Vision® and USB3 Vision® cameras
- Broaden support for Camera Link®, CoaXPress®, DisplayPort, HDMI, and SDI video interfaces using Matrox Imaging frame grabbers
- Customize I/O capabilities through four PCIe slots accepting full-height, half-length cards
- Install in space-limited industrial environments given its small footprint and rugged design
For more information, please contact 1-800-804-6243, (514) 822-6020, email@example.com, or sales.