Introduction to Matrox Design Assistant
Looking to jump start vision application development using Matrox Design Assistant?
Matrox Imaging delivers a comprehensive Introduction to Matrox Design Assistant course for learning how to effectively and efficiently configure and deploy vision applications using Matrox Design Assistant by constructing a flowchart instead of writing traditional program code.During this three-day training, participants will also learn how to set up the web-based human-machine interface (operator view), choose the best analysis and processing tools for the application, and interface to automation equipment like PLCs—all within Matrox Design Assistant's integrated development environment (IDE).Participants will finish this course confident in their ability to use Matrox Design Assistant to solve real-world applications.
What to expect
- Small class size for personalized attention
- Provision of course materials and resources, including an individual workstation equipped with a video camera. Participants can opt to bring their own laptop1
- Instructors possess an in-depth knowledge of Matrox Design Assistant and have experience solving real-world applications
Who should attend?
Systems integrators, machine builders, and OEMs who develop PC/smart-camera-based vision and inspection systems.
This intensive course provides hands-on and theory-based training on
- Pattern recognition
- Feature extraction and analysis
- 1D and 2D measurements
- Color analysis
- Character recognition
- 1D and 2D code reading and verification
- Basic image processing
- Communicating with external devices
- Customizing the operator view
- Creating custom flowchart steps
- Productivity techniques and troubleshooting
|To find out when the next course is scheduled, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-514-822-6020 / 1-800-804-6243.|
Please note, this training course is offered in English only. For more information on training courses and schedules, contact Matrox Imaging by phone at 1-800-804-6243 / 1-514-822-6020, or by email.
1. Running Windows 7/8 in either 32 or 64 bits.