Matrox Supersight is a high-end configurable multi-node high-performance computing (HPC) platform supporting multiple multi-core Intel® Xeon® processors, third-party GPUs and Matrox FPGA boards for the most demanding industrial imaging applications.
- Tackle extreme applications with certainty using a high-performance compute cluster platform
- Harness the full power of today's multicore CPU, GPU, and FPGA technology to provide image processing offload and acceleration
- Eliminate I/O bottlenecks with a unique PCIe® / PCI-X® switched fabric backplane architecture
- Directly interface to external process equipment through the integrated Gigabit Ethernet, RS-232/485 and USB 2.0 connectivity
- Minimize the need for revalidation by using a lifecycle managed platform with consistent long term availability
- Simplify system integration by using an integrated platform from a single vendor and pre-qualified third-party components
- Run applications under a state-of-the-art OS with factory-installed Windows® 7 for Embedded Systems
- Solve applications rather than develop underlying tools by leveraging standard Microsoft® development tools and Matrox Imaging Library (MIL)
For more information: 1-800-804-6243 / + 1-514-822-6020, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact sales.