Matrox Concord PoE
Matrox Concord PoE is a new generation of Gigabit Ethernet adaptors for interfacing one or more GigE Vision® cameras supporting power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Available with two or four Gigabit Ethernet ports, these network interface cards (NICs) simplify system configuration, not only by handling command and streaming protocols but also providing power over a single standard Cat 5e/6 cable per camera connection. An isolated PoE implementation protects cameras, board, and host computer from damage due to electrical faults and stray current that adversely affects camera detection.
Optionally, Matrox Concord PoE also provides useful trigger-over-Ethernet (ToE) capability for multiple cameras working together. Hardware-assisted ToE capability allows the sending of a software trigger or an action-command to one or more cameras based on an external input event. The ToE applies to camera(s) on the same or multiple Ethernet ports for a given trigger event. Moreover, this ToE feature helps reduce trigger latency and remove jitter brought on by a non-deterministic host environment. The ToE option includes digital I/Os that are managed by a dedicated hardware-assisted mechanism for real-time performance.
Matrox Concord PoE at a glance
- Simplify cabling between cameras and vision computer through PoE support
- Facilitate multi-camera configuration with two or four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Trigger multiple cameras simultaneously and reliably using hardware-assisted ToE
- Digital I/Os with hardware-assisted management enables real-time synchronization
- Deploy pre-licensed for GigE Vision support in Matrox Imaging software
- Avoid the need for a separate hardware key through a license fingerprint for additional Matrox Imaging software features
- Certified for use with GigE Vision systems
For more information, please contact 1-800-804-6243, (514) 822-6020, firstname.lastname@example.org or sales.