Matrox Concord is a family of Gigabit Ethernet network interface cards (NICs) and IEEE 1394b adaptors that are pre-licensed for use with the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) drivers for the GigE Vision® and IEEE 1394 IIDC protocols.
- PCIe® x1 or conventional 32-bit PCI low-profile card
- Lifecycle managed and long term availability
- GigE Vision or IIDC support through Matrox Imaging Library (MIL)
- Pre-licensed for use with MIL GigE Vision or IIDC drivers
- Pre-configured for optimal GigE Vision performance (G-series)
- Fingerprint for, and storage of, supplemental MIL run-time license(s)1
- Programmed using Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) sold separately
- Supports Windows® XP, 32/64-bit Windows® 7/10 and 64-bit Linux®2
For more information, please contact 1-800-804-6243, (514) 822-6020, firstname.lastname@example.org or sales.
1. Feature not supported under Linux.
2. Only with Matrox Concord G-series.