Matrox Releases Statement and Update on COVID-19
MONTREAL, Quebec — March 17, 2020
To the Matrox community,
Matrox is committed to the well-being of our employees, partners, and customers as we face the ever-evolving circumstances related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We have been quick to react to COVID-19, establishing a task force responsible for taking the necessary steps and measures to protect the health and wellness of our employees, while supporting the various business requirements of our customers and partners.
Here are examples of measures we have implemented:
Safe working environment
- Suspending all travel, as well as on-site visits, to our worldwide offices and facilities.
- Withdrawing from all international tradeshows, conferences, and events.
- Enabling remote and staggered work programs for all our employees.
- Holding meetings by audio or video conferencing.
- Increasing cleaning efforts to high-frequency and common areas.
- Installing hand-sanitizing stations at all entry/exit points.
- Encouraging social distancing.
Commitment to our customers
- Supporting full-scale manufacturing and distribution in our global operations. Matrox production and delivery cycles have continued as scheduled during this time.
- Offering committed and ongoing customer support and service.
Matrox will continue to monitor developments closely, while following the latest guidance from the WHO, CDC, and local health authorities. It is in such times that we are reminded that we are part of a broader community. We are all in this together—and we will get through this together.
President and Owner, The Matrox Group
Matrox Media Contact:
Matrox Media Relations
Tel: +1 (514) 822-6000
Matrox and Matrox product names are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of Matrox Electronic Systems, Ltd. and/or Matrox Graphics Inc. in Canada and/or other countries. All other company and product names are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of their respective owners.