The Matrox M-Series multi-display graphics cards render pristine images across up to eight high-resolution monitors at resolutions up to 2560x1600 for an exceptional multi-monitor user experience. With up to 2 GB of memory and advanced desktop management features such as stretched and independent desktop modes, M-Series drives business, industrial, and government applications with extraordinary performance. M-Series graphics cards are easy to integrate into a wide variety of systems. Save valuable slot space and benefit from the ability to add multiple M-Series cards to achieve support for up to 16 displays from a single computer.
- Up to 2 GB of memory
- Native PCIe x16 performance
- Joined graphics card mode
- Stretched and independent desktop modes
- Edge Overlap functionality for multi-projector platforms1
- Pristine image quality for high-resolution monitors, including DisplayPort™ monitors
- Wide enterprise flexibility
- Multiple operating system support
- Low profile and ATX form factors
- Based on a new ASIC, these cards build upon the reliability and stability of previous Matrox products and retain core Matrox benefits such as long life-cycles, top-to-bottom manufacturing, and unified display driver models for easy deployment across multiple systems.