When you watched our webinar How to Easily Manage your AV Network with Maximum Flexibility, you saw firsthand how Matrox ConvertIP transmitters/receivers can help overcome the limitations of complex, expensive, and proprietary IP platforms. You had questions, and our specialists wanted to give you the answers. Read on to get the answers you’re looking for, or select a question from the list below to go directly to the response.
- Do SDI signals sent over IP need to be converted back to SDI at output?
- Does IPMX manage audio, video, and ancillary data separately like SMPTE ST 2110?
- Must an IPMX stream be compressed? Can an ST 2110 stream be compressed?
- Can you provide more information about user rights management with the media routing application?
- Can you dual stream across primary and backup networks simultaneously?
- Does ConvertIP support any HDR formats?
- Can a ConvertIP unit support multiple outputs, (for example, a single GPU output displayed across a multi-screen video wall)? Or, should I just use a Matrox QuadHead2Go for this type of application?
- ST 2110 supports several compressed and uncompressed audio standards. How does ConvertIP support audio?
- What are the most common applications for ConvertIP?