Matrox® Imaging and Uniforce are co-hosting a workshop on Wednesday, September 21st at the Uniforce Sales and Engineering HQ in Newark, CA.
Training will focus on deep learning and 3D vision, specifically using MIL CoPilot within the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) X software environment. MIL X is a comprehensive software development kit (SDK) for building machine vision applications. It features key tools for deep-learning-based image classification and segmentation, along with a rich set of tools for performing 3D processing and analysis functions.
Date: Wednesday, September 21st, 2022
Time: 10:00 am to 2:30 pm PDT
Location: Uniforce Sales and Engineering, 39899 Balentine Drive, Ste 335, Newark, CA, 94560
Cost: $75 USD, which grants participants a 150$ USD discount on future Matrox Imaging purchases. Lunch will be provided.
- 10:00 – 10:15: Introduction from Uniforce
- 10:15 – 10:30: Introduction from Matrox Imaging
- 10:30 – 11:30: Workshop #1: Matrox CoPilot: How to train a global classification network
- 11:30 – 12:30: Workshop #2: Matrox CoPilot: How to train a semantic segmentation network
- 12:30 – 1:30: Lunch
- 1:30 – 2:30: Demo: How to acquire your first 3D image using the Matrox AltiZ
What to expect
- Each attendee will be provided with a USB key with the steps and MIL CoPilot solutions to the two workshops along with the images used.
- Attendees wishing to follow along during the workshops must bring a laptop with the latest MIL X and MIL CoPilot updates installed.
- Lunch will be provided; costs included in the fee for registration.
- Small class size for personalized attention.
- Instructors possess an in-depth knowledge of deep learning and 3D imaging, with experience solving real-world applications.