Technician in R&D (Fall 2023 internship) − ASIC/FPGA group S-01-18-T
The R&D group is responsible for the development of our video products. As a member of the FPGA development department, you will collaborate with the hardware and software design teams to create our next generation of products. Along with other FPGA designers, you will assist the main technician in various R&D laboratory tasks such as debugging and validation of prototypes, maintenance of lab systems and test equipment.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Configure and update of laboratory equipment (computers, switch, logic analyzer and video analysis equipment).
- Participate in the implementation of validation strategies for new products.
- Perform tests on prototypes and participate in debugging.
- Participate in the development of automated test systems.
- Must have completed a minimum of 3 college sessions in computer systems technology or electronics technology.
- Knowledge of networking (Switch Cisco/Arrista) is an asset.
- Knowledge of programmable logic (FPGA) is an asset.
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities in a busy R&D environment.
Documents required when applying
- Transcript (unofficial)
- Cover Letter