Software Developer C# : Manufacturing Applications
Matrox, who are we?
Matrox has over 40 years of experience designing and developing software and hardware solutions for graphics, video, and imaging / machine vision applications. Matrox has earned an international reputation as a leader by consistently meeting customer requirements for innovative technologies and the highest standards of manufacturing.
Summary of the position
The Advanced Manufacturing software application development team is mandated to support production activities with IT tools that enable efficiency, traceability, and control of activities. These tools have to be reliable, durable and expandable.
- With the industrial engineering team, you will have to develop and program the requirements for new computer applications;
- Support existing applications and debug problematic applications
- Participate in weekly project monitoring meetings and communicate the progress of what is under your responsibility;
- Document the changes, improvements and new IT functionalities that you have made;
- Depending on his ease in the field, the candidate will be asked to participate in related projects of robotization, automation, machine vision, database migration or computer system architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, software engineering, automated production (with strong interest in programming);
- Thorough knowledge of the following languages: T-SQL, C#, VB.net and the WPF and Winform technologies;
- Knowledge of languages: C, C ++ and Python is an asset;
- Knowledge of a source code control tool: Github, BitBucket, software documentation methods (UML, class diagram, etc.);
- Good communicator, organized, curious, strong analytical and summarizing skills;
- Must be fluent in French, both spoken and written.
What can you expect from Matrox?
- Environment that favours work-family-life balance;
- Welcoming, team-oriented, friendly and diverse work environment;
- Challenging day to day activities and tasks;
- Enriching and motivating experience;
- Different fitness options including: a fully equipped gym, an outdoor pool, a volleyball and a basketball court and organized sports;
- A game room;
- Onsite cafeteria services;
- Various benefits such as flex time, tuition reimbursement program and profit-sharing.