Intern, specialist in validation FPGA S-01-18-Winter 2024
The R&D group responsible for the development of our video chips. As a member of the FPGA development team you will collaborate with the architecture and software design teams to create our next generation of products. As part of a team of designers, you will assist them in the development and implementation of a validation strategy in order to achieve a high level of coverage of an FPGA circuit. Due to this large-scale engineering project, this internship will provide you with concrete experience of working alongside a dynamic and experienced team and provide you with a taste of what it is like to pursue a career an FPGA developer. Among other things, you will have the opportunity to familiarize yourself with industry tools and methods such as Agile development, task management with Attlassian Jira, continuous integration with Jenkins, file management with SVN, and much more.
During your internship, you could:
- Create test suites (in a simulation environment or on the real product) in order to guarantee the functional integrity of the products (C++)
- Create models and test bench (VHDL or SystemVerilog) for functional verification
- Participate in the implementation of validation strategies
- Assist integrated circuit designers by developing scripts and analysis tools (perl, C++)
- Develop knowledge on architecture, industry standards (PCI Express/Display Port/ethernet) and memory technologies.
- A student currently completing a bachelor's degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering.
- Cumulate a minimum of 60 credits and have a grade point average greater than or equal to 2.9/4.3 or 2.6/4.0
- Knowledge of programming languages (C/C++)
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming is an asset.
- Knowledge of programmable logic and FPGA is an asset.
Documents required when applying;