Intern, Software (S-02-08)-Winter 2024
The different projects you will work on will include the following tasks:
- Participate in daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings;
- Develop new functionalities and validate their uses to be integrated in our SDK (for example: add new functionalities in codecs, read/write files, develop sample applications for clients);
- Program for multi-task hardware (multi-core computing);
- Maintain and improve the quality of existing code (refactoring);
- Do research on new technologies;
- Participate in team code reviews;
- Participate actively in different projects.
- Bachelor's degree student in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering with computer option or a strong interest in object-oriented programming;
- Having completed a minimum of 30 credits and a GPA equal to or greater than 2.9/4.3 or 2.6/4.0;
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts;
- Knowledge of development tools Visual studio, GIT, Bitbucket and JIRA
- Knowledge in Agile and Scrum practices (XP, TDD).
Documents required to apply :
- Cover letter