Intern, Human Resources-Fall 2023 (S-05-01)
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who will be working alongside the Human Resources Team. In this position, you will be involved in a variety of HR responsibilities and the day to day activities that the department takes on. Through this internship, you will gain human resources experience, which includes drafting and posting job listings, participating in interviews and onboarding new employees, interacting with interns and employees, and working on special projects.
- Provide organizational and administrative support to the Human Resources Department;
- Assist the HR representatives in the preparation of employment contracts and various letters. Contribute to the drafting of templates;
- Provide support in the administration of the benefits;
- Participate in the recruitment process by screening candidates;
- Check references and schedule interviews with candidates;
- Participate in organizing special projects, such as fundraising, social activities or other;
- Maintain records, as well as the HR databases;
- Assist the HR department with other related tasks or projects.
- Bachelor's degree student in human resources, industrial relations or a related field;
- Superior organizational skills;
- Ability to effectively plan and manage priorities;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving;
- Good team spirit and initiative;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
Documents required when applying
- Transcript (unofficial)
- Cover Letter