Intern, Hardware Engineer-Fall 2023 (S-01-21)
Reporting to the Hardware Group Leader you will work in a laboratory environment on our graphics chips and products. Your main responsibility will be to debug and validate chips and products designed by the Graphics group.
- Develop new tests covering specific product functionality;
- Design and test circuits that are targeted for implementation on upcoming products;
- Participate in the debug and validation of chips and products designed by the Graphics group;
- Prepare test and validation reports;
- Automate test measurements using various lab equipment (code development);
- Develop microcontroller code for special applications.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering;
- Some familiarity with electronics and electronic test equipment;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux is an asset.
Documents required when applying
- Transcript (unofficial)
- Cover Letter