Intern, Hardware Design (S-02-02)-Winter 2024
The hardware group concentrates on the design and validation of video cards and programmable circuits. This dynamic team welcomes its students by proposing to them challenges that meet their needs.
- Assist the hardware engineers with product development;
- Research new components and validate prototypes;
- Participate in the electrical design of video cards (drawings);
- Participate in the design and simulation of FPGAs (VHDL);
- Debug and validate electronic boards and circuits;
- Assists with the development of PCB’s using CAD.
- Bachelor’s degree student in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Micro-electronics
- Having completed a minimum of 60 credits and a GPA equal to or greater than 2.9/4.3 or 2.6/4.0;
- Familiar with programmable logic (FPGAs), electronic design and simulation tools for VHDL, ModelSim, Synplify), and electronic circuit debugging tools (Oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc.).
Documents required to apply :
- Cover letter