Intern, Content Marketing (S-10-08 )- Winter 2024
We are looking for a Content Marketing Intern to support the Content Team in the development and management of a variety of content assets that promote our brand, engage our target audience, and drive lead generation.
You will work with different team members to:
- Create high-quality content, including videos, articles, and product collateral, that showcase our industry expertise and products.
- Optimize content for search engines (SEO) to improve organic visibility and drive traffic to our website.
- Assist in developing, managing, and curating content for our social media platforms.
- Analyze the performance of content efforts using tools like Google Analytics and AgoraPulse. Provide regular reports on key metrics to improve content strategies.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and SEO.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate innovative ideas.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm for technology and a willingness to learn about our industry.
Documents required when applying
- Transcript (unofficial)
- Cover Letter