Under the supervision of the Building Operations manager, the selected candidate will be required to manage and configure third party installations and software, perform preventative maintenance, emergency repairs and testing, as well as commissioning and technical setups. He/she will also be required to provide support to employees for a wide range of building systems, from simple to moderately complex in nature.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair commercial building systems
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance tasks;
- Identify retrofit opportunities and install new equipment;
- Installation and commissioning of projects;
- Program different devices using KMC, and Backnet;
- Follow up with employees’ requests.
- Technical College Diploma in a relevant technical discipline ex. electrotechnology
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills for electronics, programming and systems operations;
- Knowledge of the most recent Microsoft office;
- Workable knowledge in AutoCAD and Microsoft Visio;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken French and English;
- Excellent customer relationship skills;
- Able to work well within a team as well as be autonomous, with minimal supervision;
- Knowledge of server based systems on various operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiatives and learn new products and systems