- Information Technology
- Dorval, QC
As a web developer for the IT department, you will develop and maintain custom web applications used by the various business units of the organization. The right candidate for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer, who enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented and thrives on working in a varied, fast paced environment.
- From functional specifications, develop robust and user-friendly web-based applications.
- Design and create databases for the web applications.
- Maintain existing web applications.
- Code and test scripts as needed.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with the project manager.
- Perform other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages used.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented programming, programming principles and protocols (.Net MVC, LINQ framework).
- Good understanding of database architecture and design using Microsoft SQL.
- Experience in the development of Ecommerce applications and web applications security principles would be an asset.
- Familiarity with major web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, would be an asset.
- Eager to learn new skills and techniques.
- Team work.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks efficiently within the constraints of clients’ timelines.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.