Matrox Imaging is an industry-leading designer and trusted supplier to top OEMs and integrators, providing innovative yet cost-effective hardware and software products used in machine vision applications. The components consist of 3D sensors, smart cameras, vision controllers, I/O cards, and frame grabbers, all designed to provide optimum price-performance within a common software environment.
As a member of the Applications support team, your mandate will be to:
- Act as the expert for the video interface team;
- Provide technical support and service to customers for video interfaces, in collaboration with the technical support team;
- Check the reliability and functionality of our imaging products (frame grabbers as well as our professional imaging analysis software);
- Maintain and create Intellicam and CaptureWorks utility .DCF files for current and new cards;
- Document your test results and follow up closely on the corrective actions to be taken;
- Maintain skills and technical knowledge in video, with all video standards;
- Stimulate the development of video projects.
- Completed DEC or AEC in electronics or computer science;
- Motivated and detail oriented;
- You have technical knowledge of peripherals & software related to imaging;
- You master the following operating systems: Windows XP / 7/10 and Linux (SUSE / Red Hat / Ubuntu);
- Must be fluent in English and French (spoken and written).