Matrox Imaging is seeking a motivated salesperson for their offices located in Harefield, Middlesex, United Kingdom. Reporting to our Director, European Sales, this role requires a combination of technical and business relationship management skills to ensure sales targets are achieved and customers are satisfied with our wide variety of software and hardware solutions. The Territory Sales Manager has excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills, and works well within a team.
The person will be based in: Harefield, United Kingdom.
- Proactively seek new customers and partners in a growing number of markets;
- Evaluate customer requirements and propose appropriate solutions from the Matrox product range;
- Arrange and attend meetings with prospective and existing end customers in the territory;
- Support of existing distributors, integrators and key customers
- Qualify new distributor and integrator candidates
- Represent Matrox at tradeshows and other business events;
- Motivate and manage channel partners across the territories;
- Conduct product demonstrations, presentations and sales training including webinars , as appropriate, with a view of securing business for Matrox;
- Develop partner eco-system across the territories for collaborative sales & marketing purposes;
- Provide feedback of local markets to the Sales and Product Management teams at HQ;
- Plan and execute marketing activities;
- Meet sales targets and objectives set for the responsible market;
- Extensive travel to assigned territory is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technical sales;
- Autonomous, very detail oriented and excellent organizational skills;
- Previous experience of conducting business in Scandinavia is an asset;
- Communication skills in local languages is an asset;
- Experience in Machine Vision is an asset;
- Experience in the Factory Automation Market is an asset.