Matrox, who are we?
An industry leader in today's most state-of-the-art technologies, Matrox designs software and hardware solutions in the fields of Video editing and Image processing. With over 600 employees worldwide, Matrox has more than 40 years of experience building award-winning products and solutions designed to meet our clients' diverse needs in the high-technology industry. Our dynamic culture is defined by our insatiable willingness to continue to prosper and initiate innovation.
The Imaging Division
- Proactively seek new customers and partners in a growing number of markets;
- Evaluate customer requirements and propose appropriate solutions from the Matrox product range;
- Arrange and attend meetings with prospective and existing end customers in the territory;
- Support of existing distributors, integrators and key customers;
- Qualify new distributor and integrator candidates;
- Represent Matrox at tradeshows and other business events;
- Motivate and manage channel partners across the territories;
- Conduct product demonstrations, presentations and sales training including webinars, as appropriate, with a view of securing business for Matrox;
- Develop partner eco-system across the territories for collaborative sales & marketing purposes;
- Provide feedback of local markets to the Sales and Product Management teams at HQ;
- Plan and execute marketing activities;
- Meet sales targets and objectives set for the responsible market;
- Extensive travel to assigned territory is required.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering;
Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
Communication skills in one of the local languages is an asset;
A minimum of 5 years of experience in technical sales;
Previous experience of conducting business in Scandinavia;
Autonomous, very detail oriented and excellent organizational skills;
Experience in Machine Vision is an asset;
Experience in the Factory Automation Market is an asset.