The Matrox Imaging Group provides hardware and software solutions to OEMs and integrators in machine vision, image analysis and medical imaging. The MIL driver team develops drivers for our image acquisition products and autonomous imaging subsystems. As a software test technician, you will ensure product quality and contribute to the success of the industry’s most performant and reliable product.
- Analyse, propose and implement new tools and test infrastructures to improve the performance and efficiency of our test methodology;
- Bring forward new solutions to improve our development and release procedures;
- Create and develop scenarios and program tests to validate new functions during the development phase of our products;
- Participate in debugging problems;
- Perform maintenance and daily update of test infrastructure;
- Participate in the evaluation and estimation of workforce needs in coming tests;
- Work in close collaboration with software developers.
- Possess academic training in a field related to software and hardware testing;
- Relevent experience in realizing test scenarios and executing functional test;
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages C++, Python and their debugging tools;
- Appropriate knowledge of French and English, both spoken & written;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Expertise in test strategies and techniques;
- Sense of responsibility, initiative, autonomy and team spirit;
- Excellent ability to work within multidisciplinary teams.