Looking for a Technical leader position in software development within a Research and Development team made up of experts passionate about computer vision? An engineering culture, an open and collaborative environment where all your ideas will be listened to and valued? Matrox’s Imaging division offers you this exciting opportunity to contribute to the improvement of the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL).
MIL is a library of analysis and image processing deployed internationally on hundreds of thousands of industrial machines. Recognized for its performance, robustness and outstanding reliability, MIL solves vision applications with industry leaders. The library makes it possible, among other things, to locate objects, extract and measure their characteristics, read strings and barcodes and to operate deep learning based classification, 3D reconstruction, and much more.
- You will be responsible for the smooth running of the software optimization team’s technical activities,
- Relying on your expertise in software optimization, you will facilitate the progress of the various projects;
- You will need to understand the existing components as well as the architecture of the MIL library;
- In order to develop innovative solutions, you will need to stay up to date on new and upcoming technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer engineering, software, electrical engineering, or related discipline;
- At least 5 years of experience in object oriented software development, preferably in C ++ and using modern tools;
- Significant interest for the implementation of powerful algorithms on modern architectures;
- Significant interest in vectorization of algorithms / * SIMD, AVX, SSE, CUDA, OpenCL * /;
- Having solid bases of CPU architectures and / or multithreading programming;
- Experience with libraries such as OpenCV, PIL, IPP, or Matlab is an asset;
- Be a good communicator and team player;
- French, English (written and spoken).
Matrox offers a hydride work environment
- Combination of remote and on-site work, determined in each team and set between you and your manager.