For 45 years, Matrox, a privately held Canadian company, has been synonymous with technology and innovation. A market leader in designing software and hardware solutions for Pro AV/IT, video, and imaging/machine vision applications, Matrox combines engineering excellence with deep industry expertise to deliver unique solutions that help our customers achieve their goals. Matrox has earned its reputation as an industry leader by consistently meeting customer requirements for innovative technology and the highest manufacturing standards.
Matrox’ is currently looking for a hardware technician for its Video product group. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about hardware development, who enjoys working as part of a team and who wants to deliver high quality products to our customers.
As part of the New Products Introduction team, your main responsibilities include:
- Code test and diagnostics functions for electronic sections of cards;
- Code software tools to assist in day-to-day work and debugging of electrical problems;
- Verify, debug and improve protypes and pre-production batches to ensure conformity with the specifications;
- Interact with the multidisciplinary teams (to resolve issues);
- Write support documentation of developed tests.
- Bachelor in Electrical engineering or Computer engineering;
- Very good knowledge of electronics;
- Familiar with programming software C ou C++ ;
- Capable of working in a team environment, autonomous, detail-oriented.
- Have passion for electronics