Matrox Imaging is seeking an Software Quality Assurance Technicians for their headquarters located in Montreal Canada. As a leading developer of component-level solutions for machine vision, image analysis, and medical imaging, Matrox Imaging has provided products and technical support worldwide to our clients. Products include frame grabbers, vision processors, imaging computers, industrial and smart cameras, and application development software.
As a Software Quality Assurance Technicians, your primary tasks will be:
- Verify the reliability and functionality of our hardware products and performance of our Imaging Library, drivers, software utilities, applications and custom software requests;
- Document test results and track corrective action.
- DEC or AEC in computer science, software design, object oriented programming or any other related field;
- Excellent knowledge of the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 10 and Linux (SUSE & Red Hat & Ubuntu);
- Working knowledge of C and/or C++ (i.e. being able to perform code compilation within the Microsoft Visual Studio and/or .NET environments);
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Technical knowledge of hardware and software related to imaging processing is an asset.