Celebrating over 40 years, Matrox is a privately owned Canadian company, recognized world-wide as a leader for its software and hardware products and solutions in Imaging and Video.
The Imaging division provides software and hardware solutions to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and to integrators of machine vision systems. We are a manufacturer of innovative industrial components, proud builders of the technology of tomorrow.
As a Software Quality Assurance Technicians, your primary tasks will be:
- Verify the reliability and functionality of our hardware products and performance of our Imaging Library, drivers, software utilities, applications and custom software requests;
- Document test results and track corrective action.
- DEC or AEC in computer science, software design, object oriented programming or any other related field;
- Excellent knowledge of the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 10 and Linux (SUSE & Red Hat & Ubuntu);
- Working knowledge of C and/or C++ (i.e. being able to perform code compilation within the Microsoft Visual Studio and/or .NET environments);
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Technical knowledge of hardware and software related to imaging processing is an asset.
- Dynamic social life, gym, pool and sports activities (hockey, basketball, yoga...) on site;
- Flexible hours, full set of benefits;
- Be part of a team full of talent!