As a member of our validation team, you will be actively involved in the Matrox product development cycle, and work with our software and hardware teams to develop our next generation of graphics products.
As such, you will be responsible for:
· Develop applications for Windows and Linux platforms, mostly in C #;
· Work closely with other teams in R&D and Quality Assurance;
· Automate and develop pilot validation tasks and user interfaces of our graphic products;
· Optimize our applications and our working environment by identifying and developing solutions needed to improve the productivity of our Software validation environment.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
• Excellent knowledge of C # / .NET programming and related debugging tools;
• Team spirit with excellent organizational skills and attention to details;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Experience with the C / C ++ and Java programming model;
• Experience with Linux and embedded system programming;
• Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins;
• Experience with REST-type web services;
• Experience with programming multitasking applications;
• Good knowledge of networks and / or digital audio is an asset.