Matrox Imaging is a division of Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd., a world-renowned high-technology enterprise in both software and hardware. We are a manufacturer of innovative industrial components, proud builders of the high technologies of tomorrow.
Looking for a Software developer position within a Software Development team made up of experts passionate about computers and programming? An engineering culture, an open and collaborative environment where your ideas will be listened to and valued?
Matrox, in its Imaging division, offers you an opportunity where you will have to:
- Participate in porting the library to the ARM (different platforms);
- Participate in porting the quality assurance programs to ARM;
- Optimize some portions of the library using Neon assembly code;
- Work with the rest of the Linux team in the general development of MIL.
MIL is a library of analysis and image processing deployed internationally on hundreds of thousands of industrial machines. Recognized for its performance, robustness and outstanding reliability, MIL solves vision applications with industry leaders.
MIL makes it possible, among other things, to acquire and display images from different sources, to locate objects, extract and measure their characteristics, read strings and barcodes and to operate classification, 3D reconstruction, and much more.
Join our software development department - Participate in the team's creativity - Contribute to the excellence of our products.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering;
- Possess strong knowledge of object-oriented programming in C++;
- Solid Knowledge of Linux: use, installation, configuration;
- Have development experience in a Linux environment;
- Have experience with ARM;
- Having a good knowledge of Python is an asset;
- Good knowledge of Yocto is an asset;
- Self-motivated and meticulous;
- High degree of initiative and creativity;
- Have strong teamwork and people skills;
- Must be able to communicate in French, spoken and written.
- C++, ARM, Linux, embedded systems, Raspberry Pi, Jetson, programming, software development, Yocto.