You will be an integral part of the Test and Diagnostics (T&D) team. You will interact with multi-disciplinary teams: Hardware, FPGA, Drivers, Production, Quality and Sales. The work involves the development of software that enables the exercise and testing of hardware designed at Matrox. The software you will develop is of paramount importance to Matrox, the quality of our products will be guaranteed by your software.
- Establish a Diagnostic Testing (D&T) strategy as a team;
- Read and understand electronic component specifications (internal registers and functionality);
- Consult and interpret the electrical interconnection diagrams of the components;
- Design the software that can perform the TESTS of the components and their interconnections;
- Design the algorithm that can DIAGNOSE the faults found and indicate the area to be repaired;
- Suggest and make continuous improvements to software, products and test/production methods;
- Effectively document all of our work to enable transfer to our production floors.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering: Computer or Electrical;
- Experienced in programming: C and C++ languages;
- Knowledge of digital electronics, microcontrollers, and/or computers and/or embedded systems;
- Knowledge of the following tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, PC, Windows/Linux, Oscilloscope, Logic Analyser;
- Fluency in French is mandatory both orally and in writing;
- Fluency in English is an asset.