Matrox Video is a leading manufacturer of real-time encoding/decoding and graphics and video processing products used by OEMs and end users for applications in video walls, multi-viewers, AV-over-IP, graphics and video recording applications, enterprise video management systems, KVM extension, and multi-display graphics workstations. These products can be found nearby or around the world. They can be managed from a variety of devices from smart phones to cloud servers.
Our software design team is searching for new members to fill the position of Software Designer C++. As a member of this team, you will create software to control the latest world-class products developed by Matrox. You will be actively involved in the Matrox product development cycle, and work with other R&D teams, to develop and deliver our next generation of graphics products.
As a member of our software development team, you will have the opportunity to implement new features in existing products, as well as take part in the development of new products incorporating the latest technologies. As such, you will:
- Develop control software in C++ with Visual Studio;
- Design and develop new features;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Maintain code in response to reports from the QA team and from clients;
- Document code design and implementation according to established standards.
- Work in collaboration with other development teams;
- Develop software for Windows and Linux platforms.
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Excellent knowledge in C++ and associated debugging tools;
- Team player with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written.
- Experience with device driver development;
- Experience with Linux and embedded systems programming;
- Able to interact with customers as needed.
As a member of our team, you will be given the opportunity and tools to be successful in a challenging and rewarding position.
Our benefits plan and work environment aim to provide our employees with a healthy balance and quality of work life. We offer:
- Group insurance plan;
- Training and tuition reimbursement;
- Onsite access to sports and recreational facilities (gym, pool, basketball courts, hockey rink, yoga classes, walking trails);
- Fully-stocked cafeteria and access to BBQs and terrace;
- Onsite, company-subsidized daycare and camp programs;
- Flexible working schedule and summer hours;
- Free and abundant onsite parking; access to forthcoming REM line.