Matrox Imaging is the machine vision industry’s most trusted supplier of vision software, smart cameras, 3D sensors, vision controllers, I/O cards, and frame grabbers.
THE DA TEAM
We are passionate, creative and dynamic! We are responsible for an integrated development environment (IDE) application for developing machine vision applications as easily as possible.
Your challenge will be to increase the capabilities of our vision IDE:
- New vision tools
- 3D inspection
- Neural network training
- New industrial protocols
- Modern web operator interface
You will work as a team:
- Development of vision software features (C #, .NET 5, Web)
- Participation in design meetings
- Agile development by sprint
- Bachelor’s degree in software or electrical engineering, computer science or related;
- Possess strong knowledge of object oriented programming, with experience in C#, C++ or Java;
- Have experience with object oriented APIs, such as .NET Framework;
- A very good knowledge of French and English is an asset.
- Competitive salary and profit sharing plan
- Generous group insurance program
- Flexible hours and summer hours
- Excellent work-life balance
- Pool, gym, and recreational facilities
- On-site subsidized daycare