Looking for a Software Designer position within a Research and Development team made up of experts passionate about artificial vision? An engineering culture, an open and collaborative environment where all your ideas will be listened to and valued? Matrox’s Imaging division offers you this exciting opportunity to contribute to the improvement of the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL).
MIL is a library of analysis and image processing deployed internationally on hundreds of thousands of industrial machines. Recognized for its performance, robustness and outstanding reliability, MIL solves vision applications with industry leaders. The library makes it possible, among other things, to locate objects, extract and measure their characteristics, read strings and barcodes and to operate classification, 3D reconstruction, and much more.
- Develop advanced algorithms to solve machine vision applications;
- Design innovative and powerful image processing solutions;
- Remain up-to-date with the latest development in computer vision;
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement efforts of the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL);
- Master degree or equivalent in computer engineering, software, mathematics, or related discipline;
- Experience in object-oriented software development, preferably in C ++ and using modern tools;
- Significant interest for algorithms, scientific software development, and computer vision;
- Knowledge in image processing, in vision, or computational geometry is an asset;
- Experience with libraries such as OpenCV, PIL, IPP, or Matlab is an asset;
- Be a good communicator and team player;
- French, English (written and spoken).