The candidate will be called upon to participate in the design and implementation of software modules at all architectural levels of different products, ranging from the user interface to the low-level libraries and kernel pilots, within a versatile and dynamic team of experienced programmers.
As a member of our software development team, you will have the opportunity to implement new features in existing products, as well as take part in the development of new products incorporating the latest technologies. As such, you will:
- Participate in the design and development of innovative video solutions, in order to meet the challenges requested;
- Design and develop new functionalities at different levels, from the user interface, to low-level drivers and libraries;
- Participate in daily scrums, retrospective meetings, planning and iteration review;
- Participate to code review;
- Participate in the code maintenance according to the reports of the quality assurance team and customers;
- Document the design and implementation of the code according to the established standards;
- Create unit tests and integration tests;
- Collaborate with other development teams.
- Bachelor in Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or Computer science;
- Excellent knowledge of software design using C# and C++ in an Windows and/or Linux environment;
- Team player with excellent organizational skills;
- Must be able to communicate in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of embedded Linux systems;
- Knowledge of WEB based technology;
- Knowledge of video and audio encoding/decoding technologies;
- Knowledge of web protocols for streaming video (RTSP, RTMP, MPEG-2 TS);
- Knowledge of agile principles and methodology.