The Software Designer C++: Artificial Intelligence specializes in designing and developing advanced AI software. Your role is to program computer smart systems, to writing documentation, to software design, security, testing and maintenance of software systems.
- Develop advanced algorithms to solve machine vision applications;
- Design innovative solutions using machine learning techniques;
- Remain up-to-date with the latest development in deep learning;
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement efforts of the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer engineering, software, mathematics, or related discipline;
- Experience in object-oriented software development, preferably in C ++ and using modern tools;
- Significant interest for machine learning applied to computer vision;
- Knowledge of deep learning and convolutional neural networks is an asset;
- Experience with libraries such as OpenCV, PIL, TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch, MXNet, or Matlab is an asset;
- Be a good communicator and team player;
- French, English (written and spoken).