Looking for a Software Designer position within a Research and Development team made up of experts passionate about software development? An engineering culture, an open and collaborative environment where all your ideas will be listened to and valued? Matrox’s Imaging division offers you this exciting opportunity to contribute to the improvement of the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL).
MIL is a library of analysis and image processing deployed internationally on hundreds of thousands of industrial machines. Recognized for its performance, robustness and outstanding reliability, MIL solves vision applications with industry leaders. The library makes it possible, among other things, to locate objects, extract and measure their characteristics, read strings and barcodes and to operate classification, 3D reconstruction, and much more.
- Develop the 3D display functionalities part of the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL);
- Debug an ensure proper integration of the 3D display in the MIL library;
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement efforts of the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer engineering, software, or related discipline;
- Experience in object-oriented software development in C ++ and using modern tools;
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio;
- Interest for 3D visualization: data structures, display, transformations, etc.;
- Knowledge of VTK or a similar library is an asset;
- Knowledge of OpenGL, Mesa 3D or Direct3d is an asset;
- Knowledge on Linux is an asset;
- Be a good communicator and team player;
- French, English (written and spoken).