Looking for a Software Designer position who is passionate about artificial vision, an engineering culture, and open to work and collaborate within a team. Some tasks include developing algorithms, designing new solutions and staying up to date with the latest 3D developments
- Develop advanced algorithms to solve machine vision applications;
- Design innovative solutions using machine learning techniques;
- Remain up-to-date with the latest development in 3D reconstruction and 3D vision algorithms;
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement efforts of the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL).
- Master degree or equivalent in computer engineering, software, mathematics, or related discipline;
- Experience in object-oriented software development, preferably in C ++ and using modern tools;
- Significant interest for computer vision, and in particular for 3D vision;
- Knowledge in recognition or 3D registration is an asset;
- Experience with libraries such as OpenCV, Open3D, PIL, PCL or Matlab is an asset;
- Be a good communicator and team player;
- French, English (written and spoken).