Looking for a C++ Software Designer position within a Research and Development team made up of experts passionate about software development? An engineering culture, an open and collaborative environment where all your ideas will be listened to and valued? Matrox’s Imaging division offers you this exciting opportunity to contribute to the improvement of the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL).
MIL is a library of analysis and image processing deployed internationally on hundreds of thousands of industrial machines. Recognized for its performance, robustness and outstanding reliability, MIL solves vision applications with industry leaders. The library makes it possible, among other things, to locate objects, extract and measure their characteristics, read strings and barcodes and to operate classification, 3D reconstruction, and much more.
- Develop frameworks and software tools to support the development of the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL);
- Remain up-to-date with the latest software development strategies and development tools;
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement efforts of the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer engineering, software, or related discipline;
- Experience in object-oriented software development in C ++ and using modern tools;
- Interest for software development methodologies;
- Versatility, ability to adapt to a variety of tasks;
- Knowledge in scientific or graphic programming is an asset;
- Experience with library internal development (SDK) and API definition are assets;
- Be a good communicator and team player;
- French, English (written and spoken).