We are looking for a skilled and experienced Senior support technician who strives to offer an incredible technical customer service experience. The ideal candidate is able to think about problems from the customer's point of view and is interested in solving complex and challenging issues.This is highly visible position within Matrox where you are the voice of the customer.
- Provide quick, pleasant and effective technical support when supporting customer inquiries regarding our products;
- Provide support via phone, emails and client visits when necessary;
- Passion for learning new software and hardware continuously in order to offer the best solutions to our customers will help to be successful in that role;
- Ability to predict possible issues, always on the look for opportunities for improvement;
- Establish a strong partnership with our customers by ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction through a strong communication process;
- Create, maintain and improve all external and internal documentation in order to improve our internal knowledge base;
- Constantly learn and grow as a member of our passionate team.
- DEC or AEC in Computer Science, Software quality or in a related field;
- Excellent Knowledge of Windows PC hardware and software environment;
- Extensive system building experience;
- Strong networking knowledge in Video over IP space considered an asset;
- 5 years of technical support experience in a software and hardware environment;
- Working knowledge in Linux an asset;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be well organized, meticulous and autonomous.