As a Security and Building Operations Coordinator at Matrox, your mission will be to assist in matters relating to building operations, safety and security in the workplace. This individual will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties, as well as functions and services related to building maintenance.
- Manage equipment on-loan to employees and other companies;
- Manage the “Thefts/discrepancies in shipment” application;
- Coordinate the fire response teams within Matrox;
- Liaison between Matrox and outsourcing companies for evacuation procedures;
- Compose and translate business communications;
- Create and update forms and manuals;
- Data entry and update databases;
- Carry out general office tasks.
- Office Systems Management DEC, a degree in a related field or pertinent experience;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and French;
- Organized, detail-oriented and good time management skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Building operations and maintenance knowledge would be an asset.