The Sales Administrator is responsible for maintaining positive working relationships with the Sales Team, assigned customers and assigned sales representatives. This includes, maximize selling time for Sales Team, ensure accurate orders, responding to customer queries about products and services, timely follow up on questions related to order status, pricing, billing and shipping, in order to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
This person must also follow-up on all customer inquiries regarding orders and projects and proactively resolve any problem/situation that may arise.
- Review customer orders; verify pricing, part number and customers’ name;
- Contact customer to confirm order and provide expected delivery date;
- Coordinate customer shipments by verifying payment/credit and consulting planning;
- Manage customer/rep account together with relevant Regional Sales person;
- Coordinate and process loans to and from customer/supplier;
- Help complete period end sales reports for assigned territory.
- D.E.C. in Business Administration or other related degree;
- 2 years of office experience including customer service or order processing;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Necessary core competencies include ability to prioritize, customer relations, teamwork, communication skills, good organizational skills, accuracy, and effectiveness under stress, punctuality, flexibility and reliability;
- Must have strong commitment to company values and the ability to work in a team and sales driven environment;
- French, English (written and spoken);
- Spanish would be considered and asset.