You will be responsible for managing the sales activities of Matrox Video Broadcast & Media end -user products throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. As a key member of the sales team, you will establish, expand and manage the relationships with key distributors and resellers in your territory. You will also work with your channel to target and close end user accounts.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- 3 years or more of previous experience in a similar role;
- Strong proven track record in recruiting & developing new channel partners, while improving current ones;
- Good general technical knowledge of video streaming;
- Knowledge of KVM technology would be a benefit;
- Good knowledge of broadcast & media technology will be beneficial;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Fluency in a second European language would be a benefit.
General duties within the role
- Qualifying strategic sales leads and distribution of leads to sales channel;
- Develop partner eco-system across the territories for collaborative sales & marketing purposes Provide Sales trainings to channel partners;
- Addressing objections and other issues inhibiting successful closure of business;
- Generating quotations;
- Closing orders;
- Efficient use of tools such as Salesforce to log and follow-up on opportunities;
- Attend channel events, trade shows and industry events to promote Matrox Video products;
- Identify opportunities to promote Matrox Video product within territory;
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations;
- Regular travel throughout EMEA.