You are a good communicator, result driven and dynamic person passionate about Sales and Technology? Take action and apply now!
We are searching for a Regional Sales Engineer for China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. The candidate can be based in Dorval, Quebec, Vancouver China or Singapore. As a member of the Sales team, your main mission is to execute the full sales cycle for new and existing products.
- Master MGI product knowledge for communications with customers;
- Product Marketing specification (Hardware and Software);
- OEM development tools (all SDK’s, APIs, sample code, etc.);
- Understanding the tool types and how to communicate them to clients
- Being the interface between customer engineering and Matrox engineering for all manner of software and hardware engineering questions;
- Understand who the target customers are for key strategic products by interfacing with all the Matrox Graphics Inc. Product Managers as well as the Americas and Asia-Pacific Sales Director and understand the company’s key customer target list;
- Responsible for closing all key customers in the assigned geography by completing all the key tasks in the sales cycle required to overcome technical and commercial obstacles to generate orders;
- Conduct training in person or by web of technical material as required · Call on OEMs, systems integrators, and other run-rate business as required · Call on high-profile project business at end customers to gain influence over OEMs, systems integrators, and VARs;
- Build strong relationships with existing and new OEM customers and enabling partners in between;
- Cooperate with in-territory 3rd-party partners including independent hardware vendors (like monitor vendors) and independent software vendors (like software vendors) on synergistic opportunities;
- Travel to customer sites and trade shows to meet with, educate, train, and support key customers;
- Maintain an official contact list and update Matrox HQ once per quarter with all updated contact information and corresponding notes;
- Generate sales forecasts for the assigned territory and revise once per quarter.
- University Bachelor Diploma in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Other Science or Engineering degree with a strong ability to demonstrate computer-related skills;
- 1 or more year(s) of programming or software development experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills- Ability to condense and simplify complex subject matter when dealing with engineers, product specialists, commercial people, and senior decision-makers;
- Speaks fluently in English and Mandarin (Mandarin-Mother tongue);
- Fluent Business Reading and writing (simplified Chinese a must; traditional Chinese a strong asset);
- Enthusiastic and dynamic;
- Organizational skills and ability to maintain clear progress reports;
- Works well in a team environment as well as alone;
- Strong technical and engineering skills.