Matrox Video is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Northwest and Midwest area. This role is based in your home office. For this position, it requires a combination of technical and business relationship management skills to ensure sales targets are achieved and customers are satisfied with our wide variety of software and hardware solutions. A love for travel is also needed!
- Present and sell Matrox Products to all levels of an organization, including the Executive level;
- Resolve complex problems in a timely and effective manner;
- Manage multiple customers involving a variety of resources with defined deadlines;
- Provide programming level support to our clients;
- Provide thorough product training to customers;
- Interface directly with customers, engineering, product and project management on product requirements, deployment and technical issues;
- Maintain and assist in existing accounts, working with the applications engineering team to ensure customer requirements and questions are addressed;
- Travel to customer sites and tradeshows to educate, train and support key customers;
- Prospect new customers.
- STEM Bachelor's University degree;
- The ideal candidate will have 2 years' experience as technical sales representative with a proven record of developing new business and maintaining existing business;
- Results-oriented with a proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner;
- Strong computer skills including high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word,Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Salesforce;
- Strong business decision-making skills;
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative;
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with an outgoing personality, with a customer-focused orientation;
- Self-motivated, proactive and creative problem solver;
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing tasks under pressure;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.